Advanced Yoga Teacher Training in sunny Costa Rica!
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Hi! I'm Colynn Vosburgh and I will be the facilitator of this Advanced Yoga Teacher Training.
Join me for a complete and immersive 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training. Training takes place at the beautiful Anamaya Resort in Montezuma, Costa Rica where the lodgings are luxurious, views are spectacular and the meals are not just delicious and creative but nutritious and local!
This is an in Person 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training that complies with all recommendations and policies in place with Covid restrictions. All staff will be wearing masks throughout the training. Any questions please reach out. And if you speak with Anamaya, please let them know that you are a student of mine That is how I get paid
The foundational pillars of this training include:
- Experience - to be in integrity as a teacher it is important that you practice what you preach. Therefore, to teach, it must come from experience. Allow yourself the space to let go of the teacher role and fully immerse yourself in the practices and the healing that takes place in surrender.
- Exploration - to be a successful and skillful teacher, one must be authentic and knowledgeable. Exploration coupled with personal feedback supports each teacher in finding clarity in their life, their offerings and their business.
- Integration - In teacher training we are able to retreat from the ordinary and assess, reassess and/or create a plan of action. Imperative to a successful landing back in your everyday world post yoga teacher training immersion, is integration. More than just learning and experiencing the practices, together we will create a tool belt to support your integration back into your current teaching, your personal yoga practices and how to also share these tools with clients and students.
- Clearing - all of the coaching, practices and teachings in the training are chosen and arranged in a specific order to support and launch you into the next chapter of your yoga inquiry and career.
Deepen your understanding of how to apply functional anatomy and physiology in your yoga teaching practice, your own physical body and daily activities. Increase your understanding of the Nervous System and its connection with our emotions, body and dis-ease processes.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
Are you ready to own your Yoga path and take your teaching to the next level? During this 300-hour transformational immersion, you will gain a deeper understanding of how to apply the sacred wisdom of yoga to your modern life, so that you LIVE yoga rather than simply TEACH it.
During our month together, we will integrate and apply the knowledge of: Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin, Restorative, Meditation, Pranayama, Asanas, Language, Cueing, the Yoga sutras, Yin, Yoga Nidra, the Chakra system and the Business of Yoga.
By the end of this program you will be prepared to offer group and private sessions customized to your individual clients, create chakra balancing sequences, lead mindful, aligned, and skillful vinyasa, hatha, yin and restorative classes, and be able to support students in relaxing and reseting with yoga nidra. You will study, explore and experience how to use coaching as a tool to support deeper inquiry within your students by integrating the chakras, energetic anatomy, past lives and all of the rest of the knowledge/tools acquired through this program in regular classes, workshops or private sessions. Most importantly, you have the opportunity to radically transform your mind, body and life, during this month of self-care and self-reflection.
The ability to use practicum hours adds a layer of customization to the training to suit your specific needs. Based on your intentions with this program and the opportunity for one on one feedback, the focus of your program will support you in acquiring the guidance, knowledge and deeper understanding of your specific direction in the yoga world.
IN-PERSON YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
This training is available in sunny Costa Rica with appropriate Covid Protocols in place. After all of this time behind a screen, why not venture out and spend time in community. Learning hands on adjusts by actually touching people (of course, only if you wish to participate)
YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
Frik-Shuhn Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. After certification, you can apply with Yoga Alliance to have your 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher credentials.
IN COSTA RICA AT ANAMAYA RESORT
Not only will you be in the warmth, always overlooking the ocean, your accommodations are in a 5 star resort with the most incredible food and the most welcoming staff you have ever met and access to a myriad of treatments in a beautiful spa. Come be taken care of.
Your Yoga Teacher Training Costa Rica Facilitator
Hi! I'm Colynn. Yoga Instructor and Yoga Business Coach. My teachings are a fusion of my education and experiences in life, the medical field, conscious community and personal development work.
I create and hold space that I have dubbed queer friendly, age friendly, body friendly and completely inclusive.
My approach as a Yoga Instructor is deeply based on the concept that I am not a healer, rather a space holder and that through doing my own work and healing my own soul, I am able to provide a space for you to do your work and heal yourself.
- 200-hour yoga teacher training certification.
- At least 3 months of yoga teaching experience.
- Read The Wheels of Life by Anodea Judith OR have an basic understanding of the chakra system prior to beginning the course.
Yoga Teacher Training Rates
Prices include tuition, food and accommodation
- Dorm: $4,400 + tax
- Triple: $4,900 + tax
- Double: $5,400 + tax
- Single Deluxe: $5,900 + tax
Book Your spot with a $300 deposit!