Yoga Teacher Training in sunny Costa Rica!
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Join me for a complete and immersive 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training. Training takes place at the beautiful Aves Resort in Montezuma, Costa Rica where the lodgings are luxurious, views are spectacular and the meals are not just delicious and creative but nutritious and local!
This is an in Person 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training that complies with all recommendations and policies in place with Covid restrictions. All staff will be wearing masks throughout the training. Any questions please reach out. And if you speak with Aves, please let them know that you are a student of mine That is how I get paid
This training will prepare and certify students to:
- Teach inspiring and safe group and private Hatha yoga classes (including Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin, and Restorative yoga) in a yoga studio, gym, or corporate environment.
- Comprehend and apply intelligent yoga sequencing with a clear focus on anatomical alignment inter-weaved with well thought out and consistent theme.
- Offer informed, compassionate, and instructive hands-on assists and adjustment.
Utilize yoga philosophy to build compelling, inspiring yoga classes and use it as a tool for personal growth.
- Hold space for your continued personal expansion and the personal transformation of others.
- Have an in-depth and firm grasp and excitement to go deeper into the use of experiential anatomy and physiology in yoga.
- Field the most common questions and issues from beginner students, including (but not limited to) mental health issues, autoimmune disorders, back or knee injuries, blood pressure, pregnancy, and stress.
- Understand how to safely work with these conditions in a nurturing, therapeutic manner.
- Understand the art and value of contemplation (meditation) and be able to lead others in the same from direct experience.
- Study the breath in all its beauty, fluctuations, and variations and prescribe different breathing techniques for different effects.
- Grasp the foundations and supporting energies of yoga with an emphasis on the Yoga Sutras, ethics, professionalism, and the business of yoga.
- Feel comfortable and confident sharing all of these teachings with students.
Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
The process of learning to teach requires that you dive into your own life, your own yoga practice and therefore, requires that you prepare to go deep emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually. There is a lot of material to cover in a few weeks so please ensure that you arrive for this experience ready to dive in and participate.
There is a heavy emphasis on anatomy and alignment, sequencing and theming, meditation and pranayama, and business and professionalism. So please be prepared to be on time, to have daily reading, practice, and journaling assignments, and to complete a mid-term and final teaching demo with in-person feedback.
Remember, yoga is a journey of self-discovery and building your sensitivity to the world around you. You will be discovering and releasing attachments to that which is familiar and constricting in order to build your light to shine brighter than ever .
For any questions, please fill the contact form or click the icon in the lower left corner and send me a message on WhatsApp or by email.
IN PERSON TEACHER TRAINING
This training is available in sunny Costa Rica with appropriate Covid Protocols in place. After all of this time behind a screen, why not venture out and spend time in community. Learning hands on adjusts by actually touching people (of course, only if you wish to participate)
YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
Frik-Shuhn Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. After certification, you can apply with Yoga Alliance to have your 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher credentials.
IN COSTA RICA AT AVES RESORT
Not only will you be in the warmth, Aves Hotel & Resort is a luxurious, sprawling, consciously designed resort
Your Yoga Teacher Training Costa Rica Facilitator
Hi! I'm Colynn. Yoga Instructor and Yoga Business Coach. My teachings are a fusion of my education and experiences in life, the medical field, conscious community and personal development work.
I create and hold space that I have dubbed queer friendly, age friendly, body friendly and completely inclusive.
My approach as a Yoga Instructor is deeply based on the concept that I am not a healer, rather a space holder and that through doing my own work and healing my own soul, I am able to provide a space for you to do your work and heal yourself.
Yoga Teacher Training Rates
Triple Share Room - Loft King Bed $4500
Triple Share Room - Floor Two Single Beds $4100
Double Share Room - Loft King Bed $4900
Double Share Room - Floor level King Bed $4900
Private Room (No loft) - King Bed $5900
(For couples interested in sharing a private accommodation contact us for special discounted couples price)