- Learn & Understand the concept of Restorative Yoga
- The Nervous System & the effects of Restorative
- Learn new tools to teach deep relaxation classes
- How to hold Trauma Sensitive classes
- How to create a Safe and Healing environment
- How to hold space for Restorative classes
- Language, Cueing, Sequencing and Theming for Restorative classes
- Restorative Asana Labs
- Understanding the props & using them effectively in class
- Experiential aspects to Restorative practice, Meditation & Pranayama
- The difference between Yin & Restorative
- Pregnancy and restorative practice
- Hands on Adjustments & therapeutic touch in asana practice
Dates: Held through March in pre-recorded course format with live sessions on Wednesday nights from 6-8pm PST
Benefits of OUR online training:
1. More Affordable: Our Online course costs less than half of the onsite course. You also save on travel, commuting and lodging expenses.
2. Lifelong Access: When we first learn, we often take in what we can and over time we tend to forget details. Our online course gives you lifelong access to log in and review the concepts anytime and learn material that wasn't absorbed upon initial learning. All material is yours to keep forever.
3. Added Flexibility & Self-Paced Learning: We are all living our lives to the best of our abilities. Some of us have the opportunity to travel and some of us are limited by current circumstances. Even more, some of us want to save our travel time to share with family or take time off, instead of dive into immersive training. Our online course allows you to study at your own pace and schedule your study time to suit your personal routine. There are no deadlines for completing the course and yet, if accountability is needed, there is the opportunity to join with a group in March of every year that includes 2 hour live zoom calls every Wednesday night.
4. Unlimited Access to Online Videos: The best benefit of online learning is unlimited access to the videos at any time. You can re-watch the videos at any speed. Allowing you to grasp concepts you could have missed in a class environment, or even on the first round of watching the video.
5. Unlimited Personal Support: Our online yoga teacher training comes with unlimited teacher support. This means you can contact the teacher for support as often as you need, even after completing the course and when you choose to take the course outside of the month of March, you can still join the live calls with the March training or you can book a one on one.