50 HOUR YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Dates: Month of June every year ✨
You don't have to be a Yoga Teacher to take this training. You can take this course to deepen your own meditation practice, use it for 50 YACEP hours, or take it as a part of my 300-hour build-your-own teacher training.
In this 50 hour yin training, you are invited to learn the techniques of yin yoga in a way that will allow you to share this practice with others. First and foremost is the experiential practice and relationship to your body. When you can identify shifts and embody understanding in your physical body first, then you are better able to facilitate the same in your students.
The curriculum is based on many aspects of teaching yin yoga including theory, the nature of yin and yang, the three tattvas of practicing yin, practicing and teaching with attention and intention, and the psychological, energetic and physiological benefits of the practice, the ability to reduce one's attachment to alignment and the acknowledgement of individual body shapes and sizes, mindfulness, a breakdown of the various postures and so much more.
What to expect in this Yin Yoga Immersion:
- Deepen your own meditation practice.
- Use it for 50 YACEP hours, or take it as part of my 300-hour Build-your-own teacher training.
- learn techniques of yin yoga in a way to share with others.
- Understand your physical body first so you can facilitate the same for your students.
- Explore theory, the nature of Yin & Yang, and the three tattvas.
- Practice and teach with attention and intention.
- learn the psychological, energetic, and physiological benefits.
- Reduce ones attachment to alignment and the acknowledgment of individual body shapes and sizes.
- A breakdown of the various postures and so much more.
Be guided over 4 weeks with 4 x 2 hour live sessions with Colynn to dive deeper into training techniques and cover any questions you may have and to deepen your understanding of your human body, the postures, and the holding space and teaching methodology for students.
Use it for 50 YACEP hours, or take it as part of my 300-hour Build-your-own teacher training.
Experiential classes to "feel" exactly what is being taught. Experience the meditations & breathing techniques to embody the teachings. Learn how to deepen your own meditations and have all your questions answered.
Your Yoga Teacher Training Instructor
Hi! I'm Colynn. Yoga Instructor and Yoga Business Coach. My teachings are a fusion of my education and experiences in life, the medical field, conscious community and personal development work.
I create and hold space that I have dubbed queer friendly, age friendly, body friendly and completely inclusive.
My approach as a Yoga Instructor is deeply based on the concept that I am not a healer, rather a space holder and that through doing my own work and healing my own soul, I am able to provide a space for you to do your work and heal yourself.