6 month Kick Ass Yogapreneurs Business Course
-14 Lessons - Pre-recorded content (description below)
-3 one on one 1 hour Coaching Calls w/Colynn
-12 x 2 hour recorded Group Coaching Sessions (every other Monday night 7-9pm PST) (will also add a morning sesh if lot of participants from different time zones)
-FB Group Support
-24/7 Email Access & Tech Support
Breakdown of the lessons:
1. Intros - to the course, to me and of course yourselves.
2. Clearing Energy Leaks - a current look at many areas of life right now and where you want it to be in the near future
3. Wake Up to What is Really Going On - a look at somethings that maybe you aren't aware of
4. Clarity & Authenticity - Now that you are aware, it is time to be clear and authentic
5. You Book of Life - After diving into these lessons, you will be wondering why you haven't done this before. Look at 12 areas of your life and exactly what is important in life, write it all down, and start creating from here
6. Ideal Client - the most important part of your business
7. Starting Your Business - you may have already started, but let's look at accounting, bookkeeping, money collections systems and so much more.
8. Yoga Business Offerings - what are you going to be offering to get you to your goals? the importance of one offering, pick your path, and more.
9. Pricing - how to price anything, making offers, and packages
10. Niche & Brand - Diving into Canva and being clear on your niche and your brand
11. Marketing - we spend 3 weeks here learning about marketing with an individual focus on FB and Instagram and ads and boosts and an overall of the several other media outlets out there
12. Sales - how to sell
13. Specialties - how to run workshops/courses, private yoga, prenatal, postnatal, toddlers, kids, teens, extra needs, seniors, retreats, and an online studio.
14. Bringing it all together - includes your certificate.
This amazing course has been under construction since it's launch 3 years ago. It has had 2 successful beta groups come from it and over the last year has been a place for clients to come and learn and share. The course restructured to suit a Yoga Teacher in applying the lessons right away to start making an income as a full time yoga teacher. Yet, the lessons go beyond that.
The beginning lessons are focused on personal development. Introductions are set up to support you in leaving fears of going live and getting clear on what your story is and what to share with your audience. We look at your routine, budget, and time to support you in setting yourself up for success.
Mid-course is directed at setting up your business to handle the success you are planning for. We get clear on so many aspects that many Yogapreneurs do not think about and are pillars of an abundant business. And we spend a significant amount of time on marketing over different platforms, increasing your followings, your classes, your students and your offerings. We look at foundational pieces like accounting, bookkeeping, ideal client, and niche as well marketing, pricing and sales.
The last of the lessons, are focused on your revenue streams and specialty offerings and how to do trainings. Whether you want to branch into Meditation, kids or retreats, we look at it all.
The course offers live group coaching every other Monday night from 6-8pm PST & on opposite weeks a morning session (TBD) for other time zones. Includes 3 one on one coaching sessions with Colynn
The course starts Jan.4 Monday evening.
Early bird pricing is until Nov.30 and is $1500. After that the program price is $2500.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away, here in the event or PM me. The techniques can be applied to any Spiritual Business, and is focused on Yoga Teachers.