Progressive 200hr Online YTT - One on one feedback. RYT 200.
Online Yoga Teacher Training
Join me for a complete and progressive 200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training. Go at your own pace, receive one on one feedback, and watch the lessons as many times as you need to. Be prepared to have daily yoga practice, spiritual readings, and to complete a mid-term and final teaching demo with in-person feedback.
Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
The process of learning to teach requires that you dive into your own life, your own yoga practice and therefore, requires that you prepare to go deep emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually.
There is a heavy emphasis on anatomy and alignment, sequencing and theming, meditation and pranayama, and business and professionalism. So please be prepared to have daily reading, practice, and journaling assignments.
Remember, yoga is a journey of self-discovery and building your sensitivity to the world around you. You will be discovering and releasing attachments to that which is familiar and constricting in order to build your light to shine brighter than ever.
- Wendy Weymann - Philosophy instructor.
- Kara Coleman - Sequencing expert
- Mairead McCorry - Ayurvedic practitioner
- Reanna Costa - Trauma-sensitive and nervous system instructor
- Shane Wilson - Permaculture instructor
- Colynn Vosburgh - Lead instructor, anatomy instructor, program coordinator
- Other guests, including Lauren Roegele & more.
This training will prepare and certify students to:
- Teach inspiring and safe group and private Hatha yoga classes (including Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin, and Restorative) in a yoga studio, gym, or corporate environment.
- Comprehend and apply intelligent yoga sequencing with a clear focus on anatomical alignment inter-weaved with well thought out and consistent theme.
- Offer informed, compassionate, and instructive hands-on assists and yoga adjustments.
- Utilize yoga philosophy to build compelling, inspiring yoga classes and use it as a tool for personal growth.
- Hold space for your continued personal expansion and the personal transformation of others.
- Have an in-depth and firm grasp and excitement to go deeper into the use of experiential yoga anatomy and physiology.
- Field the most common questions and issues from beginner yoga students, including (but not limited to) mental health issues, autoimmune disorders, knee or back injuries, blood pressure, pregnancy, and stress.
- Understand how to safely work with these conditions in a nurturing, therapeutic manner.
- Understand the art and value of contemplation (meditation) and be able to lead others in the same from direct experience.
- Study the breath in all its beauty, fluctuations, and variations and prescribe different breathing techniques for different effects.
- Grasp the foundations and supporting energies of yoga with an emphasis on the Yoga Sutras, ethics, professionalism, and the business of yoga.
- Feel comfortable and confident sharing all of these teachings with students.
YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
Frik-Shuhn Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. After certification, you can apply with Yoga Alliance to have your 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher credentials.
Your Yoga Teacher Training Facilitator
Hi! I'm Colynn. Yoga Instructor and Yoga Business Coach. My teachings are a fusion of my education and experiences in life, the medical field, conscious community and personal development work.
I create and hold space that I have dubbed queer friendly, age friendly, body friendly and completely inclusive.
My approach as a Yoga Instructor is deeply based on the concept that I am not a healer, rather a space holder and that through doing my own work and healing my own soul, I am able to provide a space for you to do your work and heal yourself.